- The Porsche 911 GT3 2022 is expected to arrive in the USA as part of the 2022 model year and will reach dealerships by autumn 2021. Prices and exact availability will be announced at this time.
- The updates to the 2022 model include the continued use of lightweight materials, refined aerodynamics, and a double wishbone front axle arrangement derived from motorsport.
- The engine is a naturally aspirated, 4-liter, six-cylinder, flat-six engine with a speed of 9,000 rpm. It generates up to 502 horsepower and 346 lb-ft of torque, with a sharp throttle response, thanks largely to its six independent throttles. This engine is practically identical to the unit of the new 911 GT3 Cup racing car.
- The seven-speed transmission of the Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK), specially developed and tuned for the 911 GT3, is part of the standard equipment; a six-speed manual transmission is also available to order.
- The bonnet, the rear wing and the fixed rear spoiler under the wing are made of carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) and have light, noise-insulated glass on all windows.
- The double wishbone front axle of the new GT3 is derived from the 911 RSR and 911 GT3 Cup vehicles and adapted for road use. The new front axle offers even more direct and precise steering than its predecessor with improved cornering stability.