Royal Antwerp 3-4 Rangers: Borna Barisic scores a penalty in the 90th minute when Steven Gerrard’s men come from behind twice and win the exciting first leg of the Europa League
- Borna Barisic scored a penalty in the 90th minute when Rangers Royal defeated Antwerp 4-3
- Steven Gerrard’s team had to come from behind twice to win the first leg
- The home took the lead 2-1 and 3-2 after Joe Aribo opened the scoring
- Barisic scored 2-2 at the beginning of the game
- The Gers lost 3-2 before Ryan Kent equalized in the 83rd minute
Support authors and subscribe to content
This is premium stuff. Subscribe to read the entire article.
Login if you have purchased
SubscribeGain access to all our Premium contents.
More than 100+ articles.