- Polish Chopin Vodka and famous designer Vera Wang have created a limited collaboration, Vera Wang x Chopin, which is slated to hit the US market this spring for $ 99 a bottle.
- Vera Wang x Chopin will go on sale on March 8th exclusively on ChopinVodka.com.
- Vera Wang personally selected a special variety of young potatoes that has never been on the market to create the new vodka. The potatoes are sustainably grown in Krzesk, Poland, where the Chopin Vodka distillery is located, and are sourced without chemicals or pesticides.
- For the bottle design, Wang chose to keep the iconic shape of the Chopin bottle and add a matte black and white color scheme, logo and signature to it. A poem is printed on the back of the bottle, an “ode” to how the vodka feels, which memories it evokes and which emotions, sensuality and romance the vodka represents for you.
- According to Chopin, the new vodka has a different taste, aroma, complexity and character than any other vodka.